Carve Digital, a digital marketing agency hyperfocused on the telecommunication industry, is hiring a Marketing Content Specialist. This person will work directly with senior leadership and clients to craft lead-generating copy such as blog posts, social media, email campaigns, client stories, product descriptions, case studies, product sell sheets, eBooks, and white papers. Inbound marketing experience is not required but is preferred. This is a full-time position in our Denver office, however, work-from-home candidates will be considered.
- Create content for both print and digital marketing platforms, including email and web copy, digital advertising, social media content, presentations, thought leadership pieces, product sell sheets, case studies, and client stories.
- Write compelling B2B marketing copy using effective messaging and direct response tactics to achieve lead generation and conversion goals.
- Edit and revise content based on internal or client feedback.
- Support multiple clients to fulfill their marketing communication needs.
- Bring innovation, creativity, and freshness to our marketing team and stay on top of trends in the B2B marketing profession.
- Manage multiple projects and focus on solutions to improve quality and efficiency as a project progresses.
- Take ownership of assignments and regularly communicate work status while helping to remove bottlenecks.
- Work cooperatively in a team environment; participate in project planning sessions with team members and key stakeholders.
- Work directly with the marketing team to shepherd projects through review process and proofing for production.\
- Act as liaison between Carve Digital and other partner agencies and outside vendors on projects as needed.
- 3+ years of content creation for digital marketing and traditional media
- Experience writing for the telecom, cloud, and IT industries highly preferred.
- World-class writing skills with the ability to write in a variety of voices
- Excellent grammar, punctuation and proofreading skills (on both your work and the work of others)
- Highly motivated and comfortable organizing and managing monthly content workflow including multiple deadlines and assignments
- Able to respond positively to revisions and critiques
- Solid knowledge of writing for SEO
- A/B copy testing
- Experience interviewing clients and industry experts
- Proficiency in MailChimp, WordPress, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Google Analytics
- Understanding of SharpSpring or similar marketing automation platform
- Highly organized and deadline driven
TBD; review in 3 months; unlimited vacation
Please only apply if you have experience and meet all of the qualifications above. This is a full-time position. Applicants must reside in the United States. Pay is commensurate with experience.